Monday, January 23, 2006

Tagged

Here’s my response to Fingers’ tagging about my ‘ideal’ better half. Firstly, she’d have to be a she. Then…

  1. I’d like someone who’s artistically inclined. Any art: music, dance, fine art, film, theatre. A sense of artistic aesthetics would ensure one thing: she can’t be too boring. If she can teach me about an art I’m unfamiliar with, awesome!
  2. If she’s relatively easy going, it’d be nice. That would balance me out without annoying me...*sigh* how perfect it all sounds.
  3. Someone who’s ready for compromise, because I am.
  4. Nice feet are absolutely essential.
  5. Someone who can sense and match my level of interest and commitment. A girl on either extreme is just trouble.
  6. I like whisky. It’d be nice if she does too. But I won’t fuss.
  7. A girl who has a quirky sense of dress who can correct my own would also be nice.
  8. I’ll leave this blank, because inevitably the girl will have AT LEAST one thing unexpected that you didn’t know you’d grow to love…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with number 8.

:)
Thanks for doing the tag.

RTP said...

Enda monet (since you seem to like art so much), you like whisky? Aren't you a little too young to be drinking whisky? But hmmm, I see you left it almost completely open. With those guidelines either you'll never find the perfect girl or just about anybody will do.

nib said...

i doubt 'just about anybody' will do... :)

and what about u battery?!?! when you bring ing your 'mol' home? ;)

Jugular Bean said...

Dei...Anand, give me some points da. She's tagged me...quick no one's looking.

RTP said...

Jug just pick up some of the most non-commital words you can find and throw them at her. Proactive, accomodating, flexible, focussed. any of these will do.
Lu sorry. There's no 'mol' coming home anytime soon. Nobody loves me... :-{ (said in whiny two-year old voice)