Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Countercultural Dictionary of Nothing

My tries silenced by misanthropic silences;
Beeswax halting creative flow
Scream from within: numbers on a line, negative, positive, relative, flow
I see, you see, but feel flows, my friend.
If you have it, flaunt it, my friend of many years
For years will divulge the secrets of our short time
And people will gather to hear late reminiscences
Of the dogs of war, and men of hate
We perambulate, we procrastinate
And we see what we refuse to see.

For the Jugular Bean, a friend and inspiration through ages.

4 comments:

Jugular Bean said...

I'm awfully touched. Not in an inappropriate way, mind you.

RTP said...

Nice. Very nice. I like the construction. Got a wholesomeness to it somehow.

Avalonian said...

@Bean - awww...

@ RTP- hahahahaah. It's really funny that you said that. In all honesty, I would attribute the 'wholesomeness' to a divince mixture known as RumNCoke...*sigh*.

RTP said...

Varka, there you go again proving you're inherent Malayaleeness. A wide range of available spirits and you still settle for the Kerala favourite, Rum.